Tulsa Foot & Ankle Clinic complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Tulsa Foot & Ankle Clinic does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Tulsa Foot & Ankle Clinic:
• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
• Qualified sign language interpreters
• Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
• Qualified interpreters (with advanced notice when making appointment)
• Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Kathy Conrad.
If you believe that Tulsa Foot & Ankle Clinic has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Kathy Conrad, 3315 E 47th Pl, Suite 201 Tulsa, OK 74135, 918 749 4484, email@example.com You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Kathy Conrad is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
This document is available in the following languages:
(Click on language to view)